1.07.2015

Being happy is simple




It went to me that trying to simplify your life is just like trying to be happier. Or even happy at all.

I also realized that our society never speaks of happiness. In fact the theme has been swallowed up by advertising, which tries to mix everything to make us believe that happiness is pleasure, which has nothing to do with reality!

Fun drinking Cola, nutella is happiness spread, ... , fun to drink sugar, acidifiers, stabilizers, antioxidants and dyes and obesity, happiness greeding 70 sugar and oil!
Finally, I do not know about you, but I think i am representative of the 80's watching TV generation and literally gobble Ads ... through repetition, that finally convinced us ... finally no one asked, is happiness to do what we are told to? so we bought, and again and again ... How naive! even our parents thought it was progress!



Since the 50's, everything is perverted about consumerism! I would say because of the 50's rich and prosperous period when the good taste was to spend as much as possible. There was a notion of generosity but also from self-centeredness, and it has very slowly evolved into a negation of all that can live outside the 'I' (the others, but also the nature), it has ended in what we know, we run all day for work, there is no time to enjoy anything, we must store and clean, and when the weekend comes, we're just stressed, we want to de-stress and go out to think to something else ... and we are not happier for all that, on the contrary!

Oh! so kind of yours!

Good, but where is happiness in all this, I mean, yeah? Well when we get rid of the weight of possessions, one can perceive it. I seem to have lifted the sheet and see his thigh !!! But I also feel that the path will still be long and difficult! ... I think it is worth it!


Aemi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire