1.06.2015

Minimalist aesthetic

As a former Fine Arts student, I can not avoid the decoration topic!
Once you manage to get rid of most cluttery crap, you begin to dream of a Zen home! I, who was a fan of the selby


The selby seemed to me so wonderful, all these beautiful people living in wonderful messes of objects of all kinds, artists, bohemians people ... Yes, but that's only picture, because in reality, in my home it looked like that, but ugly and dirty, because i have of job madam, and I have no maid !!! I have to obviously recognize that beautiful-bohemian-mess is definitely not for me, I just can't do!
I realized from these few past months, that I forbade me to just go out sometimes, because inside, I thought: "no, I must go home and store!" ... But it was endless !

Now that's better. I breathe. But it made me realize that my decoration is totally heterogeneous, and I start to dream about shakers furniture,


or about architect Mies van der Rohe,


And here I am just saying that there is some way to go ...


... or not!
In fact I think it depends on the level of requirements in terms of aesthetics. In reality, this was not of fundamental importance, I believe that this is simply to put in the list of things that are "important to me" or things "not important to me"

Aemi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire