1.08.2015

I am Charlie


Yesterday, something was broken here in France.
Those irreverent cartoonists, we knew they were sometimes going too far but we loved them because their drawings basically sweat humanity and what characterizes it: humour and second degree, what makes us different from animals.



"It's Allah who feeds me, it's Allah that houses me, it's Allah who treats me"
"while you're there, you can ask him to wash your clothes. I'm tired of trying to whiten your underpants"
CHARB, the drawer had a fattwa for years and was under police protection for years also. He once said: "I prefer to die standing than living kneel down".



Femens are emulated: DOWN THE TRASH
CABU, cartoonist, dead on 01/07/15 in arm assault in Paris, like 11 others. Cabu took place for years in a kid tv show when i was a child.

I am just sad and flabbergasted.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire